Helping you find the best of the best.
Contract to Hire
This approach allows you to utilize and evaluate candidates in a temporary capacity with the option of hiring the individual at the end of their temporary period. Benefits of this employment model include:
- Ability to evaluate the candidate on the job without the obligation to hire
- Reduced hiring time
- Ability to determine whether there is a long-term hiring need
- Peace of mind – the most common reason that employers are hesitant to hire an individual is that the employer is unsure of the “cultural fit”.
Temp and Direct Placements
The temp staffing option provides the largest amount of flexibility for your business. Not only does this flexibility allow for strategic benefits, but it can also result in significant cost savings. Utilizing a temporary workforce can:
- Save money in the recruiting and hiring process
- Offer protection against economic downturns
- Increase profitability during seasonal changes in demand
- Eliminate the cost of bad hires
- Offer resources for short term projects
When it comes to direct hire, oftentimes our clients have more full time positions open than they have internal recruiters for. Other times, certain positions are hard to fill due to a limited candidate pool and niche skill set. That’s when we come in to partner up with HR to fill those gaps. Our direct hire recruiting and vetting out services are uniquely tailored to each employer’s needs.
Offshore outsourcing can be a strategic part of business. It helps decrease costs, fill hard to find skill sets and most times it can increase productivity.
As your trusted partners, we have people and processes in place to ensure quality and value.
By using Apt’s payroll services, we can provide you with peace of mind for all of your payroll needs. We handle employee pay, taxes, insurance, W-2, 1099, and on-boarding costs. Apt can serve as your payroll services provider and employer of record which will result in the following for your business:
- Reduced burden on core staff
- Lower onboarding costs
- Reduced risk and compliance exposure
- Removal of unemployment burden
- Elimination of workers’ compensation worries
Our Consulting Services Division was created in order to provide more in-depth support and value to our clients outside of staff augmentation. The needs from our clients vary widely from project to project, which is why we offer a flexible model within Consulting and Managed Services. We tackle the onboarding, training, and reporting efforts for the project in order to maximize communication and efficiency throughout the duration of client projects. Apt can completely manage a project on the client’s behalf. Another option is our shared model, which consists of a mix of client employees and Apt consultants working together in order to meet project goals and deadlines.
If you have questions or would like more information about how APT Staffs can help you, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you!